- Learn all of the steps and requirements to start a business.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of for-profit and non-profit businesses.
- Learn strategies to create innovation and community impact.
- Implement effective Marketing strategies to increase sales.
- Develop a working model from which to start an innovative business venture.
- Network with other Entrepreneurs
In this lesson, students will learn about the entrepreneurial and development processes, productivity, how to exchange value for value., develop a business plan, begin operations, and find funding opportunities.
In this lesson, we will cover how to develop your products/services and bring them to market as well as how to handle pricing, package services, inventory, samples, cold calls, multiple streams of revenue, networking, and more.
In this lesson, you will learn how to protect and run your business through employee and client management, budget creation, tax reports, risk and time management, and financial management.
In this final lesson, you will learn how to create a successful exit plan. We will discuss legal aspects of entrepreneurship, like policy and procedure development and ethics.